4th Annual Nationwide Overnight Racing Extravaganza at PPIR
All the info you need for the 4th Annual Nationwide Overnight Racing Extravaganza at PPIR
Pikes Peak International Raceway (PPIR)
16650 Midway Ranch Road
Fountain, CO 80817
Map & Directions
Note: All fees are due at the facility, no pre-registration available. Cash or credit cards accepted.
- DRIVER BAND: $40 (A driver band allows access to participate in Drags and Autocross Time Attack)
- PASSENGER BAND: $20 (Passenger bands do not give you the right to ride in any car, this is to ride with your friends)
- SPECTATOR BAND: $10 (Spectators may upgrade to a passenger band for $10)
- KART RACING: $15 for one ticket, $25 for two (one ticket per kart race, per driver)
- CAMPING: FREE (Camping available only on the infield in dedicated areas. Bring your own RV, camper, truck, tent, or rough it in your car ;))
- HELMET RENTAL: $15 (Your I.D. and/or credit card will be held at the beer garden until helmet is returned)
- BEER GARDEN: Helmet rentals, glow rings, glow toys, beer, soda, water, snacks and more will be available.
Food vendors will be located at the raceway from the start of the event into the night.
- 2PM – Gates open
- 4PM ’til 7PM – Half mile Side-by-Side Circle Drags (Oval and Front Straight)
- 4PM ’til 7PM – Autocross Time Attack (Infield Road Course)
- 7PM ’til 7:20PM – Sickest Entry Drift Demonstration (Pit-lane and turn 4 banking, PPIR drivers only; no event participants)
- 7PM ’til MIDNIGHT – 1/8th Mile Drag Racing on pit-lane
- MIDNIGHT ’til SUNRISE – After Party & Car Meet on the infield!!!
Everyone must be packed up and out of the raceway by NOON on Sunday.
- All drivers and passengers must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- All spectators who are minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and a release of liability waiver must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No camp fires outside of dedicated fire pits.
- PPIR reserves the right to eject anyone for any reason from the event at any time without a refund.
- ALL PPIR RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY, please review here.
PASSENGER AND DRIVER RULES
- Passengers and Drivers must be at least 16 years old.
- Passengers are not allowed in 1/2 Mile Side-by-Side Circle Drags.
- Passengers are OK in Autocross Time Attack and 1/8th Mile Drags
- Passengers must keep limbs inside of vehicle.
- Passengers must wear a seat belt at all times.
- Drivers may be required to wear a helmet if the vehicle is not factory stock (modified for increased speed purposes). Helmets are available for rent for $15.
- Drivers must be wearing a driver band.
- Passengers must be wearing a passenger band.
- Lost driver or passenger wrist bands are not re-issued, participant must pay for another.
- Helmets will be required for drivers in cars that are heavily modified for increased speed purposes.
- The requirement to wear a helmet is at the sole discretion of PPIR staff.
- Helmets must be DOT rated or better.
- All vehicles participating must be street legal, registered and insured.
Come on out, have fun, RACE and PARTY with Nationwide!
Check out the official flyers and be sure to Like & Share this using the buttons below!